[OZAPRS] New Proposed APRS Digi for Adelaide - ideas?

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:25:51 AEST 2018

Something to note is that this site has no internet connection available,
and setting one up is out of scope at the moment. So no remote admin
ability.

Glen: how do you find the stability of your direwolf based Digi systems? Do
you do anything special to make them more reliable?

I do have a UDRC 2 Pi shield I'd be willing to donate to the cause. Though
in the interests of expediency maybe the Tiny 2 should go in first ( since
Grant is familiar with them) and be replaced later?

73
Mark VK5QI