[OZAPRS] Questions about tncs

Max Bainrot mbainrot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:43:57 AEST 2018

Looking at the source briefly there does appear to be dcd but might appear
to always be on.

I had a bit more of a play and it appears to be some kind of interference
maybe from the wuoxeon as it works great with vhf but not on uhf. Like on
uhf the wuoxeon is deaf as a post but if I QSY to vhf without touching
anything else it immediately starts receiving like nothing happened.

I’m going to do up an adapter for one of my mobile rigs so I can confirm it
as the tyt handheld only does uhf and it works fine

Many thanks again for all the help and I’ll try to be a bit more active in
getting back to y’all as I really appreciate the help

73s - Max, VK2NMF