[OZAPRS] 40m gates working well

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Mon Jul 9 08:04:30 AEST 2018

Yes Tim, very conscious that you were testing but also that I've seen
beaconing every 30 seconds by some people, albeit on 2m, but causing
significant congestion at 1200 baud.
I occasionally test on 40m to be ready for that rare venture into outer
areas, mostly with good success.  Have a good trip.

Graeme 2hfg