[OZAPRS] Questions about tncs

Max Bainrot mbainrot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:20:23 AEST 2018

Hi Matt

I will definitely check that out, I have both the radios on open squealch
because it seemed like the squealch control on the wuexon handheld was a
bit slow to open.

I haven’t implemented the leds as they weren’t in the schematic I used but
looking in the source there was allocation for some indicator leds (one of
the tncs uses a different ptt pin because of the non 0.1” header offset so
had to tweak the pin allocations as initially I had stuck ptt issues) I’ll
check tonight

It is sending the acknowledgment though, I had a rtlsdr setup with basic
decoder and I can see the two way traffic but the open squelch might be
what’s slowing it down enough to miss the fast ACK

73s
Max - VK2NMF