[OZAPRS] IO PCB audio pTT etc

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Wed Jan 31 08:00:09 AEDT 2018

Hi Matt

I'll update  the makefile to deal with the A17

or you can...

have a look in the make file, you'll see the options for the different
cores and their flags

-mcpu=cortex-a17 -mfpu=neon-vfpv4

cortex a17 has the full vfpv4 (32 registers instead of the 16 VFPV4-D16
that rhe A5 has)

vfpv4 is soooo much faster than vfpv3.....

I migrated out of AVRs about 5 years ago.  all STM32 now for me but
ATTINY 8 pin DIL still a  useful beast in a few situations.