[OZAPRS] Davis pro Weather station

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Tue Jan 30 17:12:04 AEDT 2018

http://microsat.com.pl/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=100

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com
0417246791

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.