[OZAPRS] IO PCB audio pTT etc

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Tue Jan 30 17:04:44 AEDT 2018

Glen,

I'd also suggest the following;

   - pull the TX/RX of the FT230 into a RS232 driver to allow radio control
   - Have some form of H/W monostable watchdog for the Pi (mostly likely
   dump power)
   - It would also be a good idea to have some form of UPS function where
   it shutsdown the Pi or disables the radio (relay?) when the supply volts
   are 10.5V or less (programmable ?)

73

Matt
VK5ZM