[OZAPRS] APRS- UI digi question

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Tue Oct 31 16:45:09 AEDT 2017

VK2RHR-1 is a WIDE1-1 & iGate

It's only been an iGate since I installed the DMR repeater.  If for any reason users would like it to change from a WIDE1-1 let me know.....happy to play :-)

I will soon have my new tower built on the hilltop in Goulburn and my digi/iGate will change from VK2JUZ-1 to VK2RGN-1 another 120m + tower higher in the sky

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com
0417246791
VK2JUZ
This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.