[OZAPRS] APRS- UI digi question

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Tue Oct 31 15:33:07 AEDT 2017

I was wondering if you had received that off Air or not, makes more sense
now.

The path is always processed left to right...  WIDE2's (wide area digis)
are typically configured to also intercept WIDE1 (fill in digi) as well if
they hear them locally on RF.   I used to find it easier to read when
WIDE1-1 was simply called RELAY...

There is something not right with that packet, if I didn't know better it
looks like a telemetry packet that has been thrown out onto the network via
RF which has promulgated thru the network to VK1RBM via VK2RHR.  It appears
to me that the packet originated at VK2NR-5 which is itself a APRX digi..
strange...  not enough coffee yet to nut that one out... speaking of which
time for a brew.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM