[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Jack Chomley vk4jrc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:09:42 AEDT 2017

Glen, I think if people use their gear whatever it is and occupy frequencies, that will be as good as it gets, my last 2 Elecraft radios were a module assembly job, only the old ones were a ground up kit build.
The heart of most equipment is a built microprocessor and you can get to build the peripherals around it, problem comes with writing the firmware for radio communications protocols etc, to drive the hardware.  And when you are as old as I am getting, remembering what I went to the fridge for, is becoming a struggle :-)

73,

Jack VK4JRC

Club.    www.cqara.org.au