[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Oct 16 17:14:02 AEDT 2017

thanks for all the history fellas. great to hear about the John Tanner
story.

I remember Barry saying this and that about netrom, rose etc...the
arguments between opposing camps were heated.

and then of course, the AX25/V2 Mr Lockhart .. Each side had their
reasonable arguments, though I think TAPR adopted a not invented here
syndrome and V2 was seen as a highbrow creation that the average septic
couldn't understand, V2 was a more advanced air protocol, but I think
the AX25 boys were thinking a bit further ahead , although it was dumbed
down. Both had their +/-.
***For the record I am a septic.*** (AI6UM)