[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Oct 16 14:52:14 AEDT 2017

Hi Matthew, thanks  for the history info.

and Andrew- you clearly can do some very good smart work, and you are
obviously well capable in your field of interest and useful to the
community,  but those sort of useless comments are not becoming
behaviour  of someone who has the ability to be a technical
innovator/leader.