[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:49:53 AEDT 2017

My $0.02 worth. I was one of the VERY early packet operators as VK2XCI.,
BBS at VK2RRT, or was it VK2BXQ?

.I still have "7575 xtal in my trusty 828, awaiting the Lazarus of
connected packet
.. The internet happened to bbs's and such, 'tho I'm pleased to see there
are some still active
... Connected packet lives on in various timing/scoring/safety packages
used by WICEN at sporting events. (eg TRAK)
..... Rose, netrom etc??? I can imagine a system using the internet in
place of the ROSE/Netrom/backbone. APRS already does one

Hmmmmm

norm vk3xci