[OZAPRS] Mailing List Administration

Damien Gardner vk2tdg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:03:15 AEDT 2017

Yeah was caused by vk2kyp at yahoo.com sending an email to the list.  yahoo
has a restrictive dmarc policy, so when a mailing list re-sends their
email, any mailservers which honour dmarc will bounce the email.  Cant
figure out the list admin password, when i do, I'll unsubscribe
vk2kyp at yahoo.com (and then perm-ban @yahoo.com from subscribing, because
I'm sick of yahoo's bullshit - a public email service should NOT have a
dmarc policy published in DNS) and we should be good.