[OZAPRS] Mailing List Administration

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Mon Nov 20 23:15:36 AEDT 2017

Happy for the list to stay as it is too....

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com<mailto:justin at jacomms.com>
0417246791
VK2JUZ
This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.