[OZAPRS] Mailing List Administration

Bob VK6KW rlockley at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 20 20:59:30 AEDT 2017

Hi Daryl,
I had thought about the Digest too but on past experience saving the digests accumulated huge amounts of duplication where previous comments/posts were included in replies, so I am happy to sort through the topic and cherry-pick the posts I wish to save for future reference (using MailWasher Pro to preview and screen) discarding all others painlessly. It does help when the SUBJECT line is appropriate.
Thanks for providing and maintaining the list.
73,
Bob.