[OZAPRS] Calibration Signals

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Sun Nov 19 22:51:12 AEDT 2017

For when you decide to get serious about frequency accuracy...

http://www.fei-zyfer.com/gpstarplus.htm

That then feeds the IRIG-A clock on the wall that I recently acquired, fun
to watch the hands go backwards a few weeks ago.

The oscillator I've recently completed at work is one order of magnitude
better than this, I'm still two orders of magnitude short of the team at
Tid, maybe one day.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM