[OZAPRS] Calibration Signals

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:03:15 AEDT 2017

There is some software called 'LTE-Cell-Scanner' [1] which (funnily enough)
will search for LTE cells and give you PPM figures. Unfortunately the
repository is pretty much un-maintained, it has issues finding dependencies
(yay cmake), and it doesnt build without modifications on Raspbian. The
best information i've found on getting it running is this blog: [2]

Because I was somewhat bored this afternoon, I spent some time getting it
running under Raspbian (mainly based on the blog at [2]), and wrote up my
experiences here:
https://gist.github.com/darksidelemm/b517e6a9b821c50c170f1b9b7d65b824

As it turns out, my RTLSDR requires a PPM correction of about -2 PPM, so
not too bad!

Hopefully this is useful...

73
Mark VK5QI