[OZAPRS] How to make a raspberry pi satgate for the ISSS

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sun Nov 19 14:55:23 AEDT 2017

Andrew, you clearly crave  acknowledgement of your skills , validation
of your abilities, etc, like all humans. Which is fine.

Being modest and humble is the best thing bright people can learn.

I encourage you to let your peers do the judging of your own work, and
respect their judgement.  You will soon figure out who your friends are,
who are not, and who are willing to spend the time to assist you to
succeed, and also whos opinion isnt worth the time of day.