[OZAPRS] How to make a raspberry pi satgate for the ISS

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 12:26:16 AEDT 2017

How about you just fix it, then *test* it thoroughly (i.e. on a fresh
raspbian install), *then* release it, instead of releasing a half broken
script.

Or, as i've mentioned before, just link to the existing Direwolf SDR+APRS
guide, which covers off setting up an igate pretty well: https://github.com/
wb2osz/direwolf/blob/master/doc/Raspberry-Pi-SDR-IGate.pdf

Also:

pi at satnogs:~ $ cd /
pi at satnogs:/ $ sudo mkdir satgate
pi at satnogs:/ $ cd satgate/
pi at satnogs:/satgate $ git clone https://github.com/niofis/rtl-sdr.git
fatal: could not create work tree dir 'rtl-sdr': Permission denied

- QI