[OZAPRS] VK2RHR-1 raw

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Wed Nov 15 16:20:28 AEDT 2017

With well sited digipeaters that look over populated areas as well as
gateways inland I am sure this is not a new problem, like all the
canberrra UI aprs traffic being digi'ed over into the riverina.

Over the next couple of months, we'll fix that with a combination user
education, user path change (like WIDE1-1, CBR) etc, UHF facility, in
addition to more certain measures (temporal filters, !budlists....)

-glen