[OZAPRS] VK2RHR-1 raw

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Wed Nov 15 13:32:25 AEDT 2017

Hi Graeme ,

I take ur point. we'll see what overs have to say .

The thing is the SPIRIT of WIDE2-1 in sydney would not include Ginini .....

For that, a user could run WIDE2-2

so, if I treat WIDE2-1 out of RHR as a drop  but 22-2 from RHR as a
pass, that will be fine.

on receipt of this :
VK2XRX-9>S3T8P9,VK2RHR-1,WIDE1*,WIDE2-1:

RGI should treat as DROP/IGNORE

on receipt of this :
VK2XRX-9>S3T8P9,VK2RHR-1,WIDE1*,WIDE2-2:

RGI would generate this : (as it considers RHR a WIDE2)

VK2XRX-9>S3T8P9,VK2RHR-1,VK2RGI-1*,

you would get the traffic that way.

comments ?