[OZAPRS] UHF APRS freqs in VK

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:45:00 AEDT 2017

Ray,

Let's hope that that doesn't happen! When I first started in amateur radio
70cm covered 420-450MHz and we lost the 420-430MHz in 2000 for the Sydney
Olympics. I remember the outrage that some local amateurs had over the LIPD
section was setup in 1997 and that Dick Smith were selling uhf hand helds
that were setup for the LIPD band and you could interfere with one of the
local 70cm repeaters!

Ok history lesson finished!