[OZAPRS] ginini-1 up (Glen English VK1XX)

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sun Nov 12 07:44:40 AEDT 2017

Hi Ian

Gerringong is good, thanks for the report. That's quite a long throw.

I have the other end of the IP link here at home, and cannot contact it
(a hill in the way ), but will move it to our main site and sort  out
the routing in the next few days.

It's into the omni still left on top of the mast, was on the repeater
antenna which has some diectivity.

-glen