[OZAPRS] Status of the HF network ?

David david at vk3il.net
Thu Nov 9 20:56:04 AEDT 2017

Carlos,

If you want to go down the RPi/Direwolf route, there is a commercially
available HAT for the RPi that provides a complete interface for 2
radios - the UDRC II from NW Digital Radio -
http://nwdigitalradio.com/category/udrc/ Originally it was designed to
interface to a Yaseau DR-2 repeater, but it works fine driving other
radios. I have it running in my car with both VHF and HF radios and it
works well. Have a look at my blog entry for details:
http://vk3il.net/projects/raspberry-pi-based-aprs-trackerdigipeaterigate/

73

David VK3IL