[OZAPRS] LoRA tracking

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Tue Nov 7 22:12:31 AEDT 2017

Hhahaha….now that cleared things up a little.  Thank you!!

I have only done a little reading on LoRA, as a MQTT user it looks like a nice option for non-HAM projects.

Thanks

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com<mailto:justin at jacomms.com>
0417246791
VK2JUZ
This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.