[OZAPRS] Fw: RGI/RBM/Griffith digis

Graeme graeme at abrona.com.au
Sun Nov 5 17:18:44 AEDT 2017

I had hoped that my igate would provide some direct coverage from the west,
north and east of me but to date it has only heard a few direct messages
from south of Temora and near Gundagai.  This week a 4 dBi 3/4 wl antenna
will replace the less than unity gain trial one attempting to improve
coverage.  If coverage warrants then early next year a fill-in digi will be
added.

Graeme