[OZAPRS] APRS- UI digi question NEUTBAY

David Hardy vk2nh at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:02:40 AEDT 2017

A update.

I have had the IGATE config checked by Alex and all looks OK

What is sent to the IS form me          NEUTBAY>APRS,qAS,VK2JDH-1:T#832,065,567,862,10,01,00000000

What is sent on RF  from vk2bv-4      VK2BV-4>APDW13:}NEUTBA>APRS,TCPIP,VK2BV-4*:T#832,065,567,862,10,01,00000000

As you can see no digipeaters should digipeat this packet as it contains no WIDEn-n path statements.

I seem to recall the packet trace from another poster has a WIDE1-1 in the path , so someone/thing must be substituting that, which is causing the digipeating.

Is this correct?

Dave vk2jdh