[OZAPRS] RGI/RBM/Griffith digis

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Wed Nov 1 16:43:45 AEDT 2017

Hi Dom

The Ginini  IP access, at least in the short term is a low bandwidth ~
half duplex 50 kbps UHF IP bridge. good for SSH, remote control of
things. How many bytes (UDP payload) is the IGATE "upload"

?

given the APRS UI "pollution" of 5175 , we'll probably put a second
channel on the direwolf and run different freq for connected mode stuff
for WICEN...