[OZAPRS] APRS- UI digi question

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Wed Nov 1 12:43:32 AEDT 2017

Hi Justin

Surely RHR being on top of a huge mountain, seeing into the sydney
basin, and everywhere else, being a true wide area digi, IE should be a
WIDE2-x digi , not a xxx1-1 digi which I read from descriptions is
supposed to be a local get out of the local hole digi ?

?

I guess it is desired to collect the local WIDE1-1 traffic, although
surely it should substitute the WIDE1-1 and  decrement the WIDE2-y field
(and kill it if 0)  ?

:-) glen