[OZAPRS] Fw: 40M APRS frequencies

Gerard Hill gerardvk2io at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 13:42:42 AEDT 2017

Thanks for the details of your station, Rob.
Having a low noise location will be a big advantage.
A lot of the time we'll be in the skip zone to each other and receiving
different traffic.

Graeme, I've also used the 2 profiles in the OpenTracker for 2m and HF. The
profile is switched directly by a band signal from the FT100D. Worked very
nicely - then I installed a Codan X-2 as a dedicated HF APRS unit for
30m/40m.
The I-Gate here has a web port so it is possible to connect and find out
what has been heard: http://gerard.id.au:6302/aprs/all.html

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO