[OZAPRS] ginini perf

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Fri Dec 22 20:38:53 AEDT 2017

yeah it is a fair way yet from congested. what ginini is good for is
peering into all the surrounding uncovered territory.

would never reduce sensitivity, maybe add multiple receivers on beams if
we had nothing else to do.. or an adaptive array that could beamform
electronically for each modem instantiation.

WOnder who will hear my aprs from the trail head going to Mt Imlay (SE
forests) .