[OZAPRS] ginini perf

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Fri Dec 22 20:03:33 AEDT 2017

I think the limitation at Ginini is actually the traffic... as I've
said, when you are up there there is packet cacphoney , and packets on
packets, which is a bit of a double edged sword.. IE the super wide digi
hears too much.

Heading to Mt Imlay tomorrow, we'll see how it goes in that
direction.... Yes final work job of the year. urgent repair.

glen