[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Mon Dec 18 15:25:34 AEDT 2017

Andrew,

You're going to find that only Government agencies and the Military are
granted the luxury of such practice.  In the commercial world where time is
actually money, such practices are loosely followed largely by Graduates
until such time as they realise they can work with out it.  At which point
we make then senior.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM