[OZAPRS] On loops v whips mobile

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Fri Dec 8 09:40:25 AEDT 2017

Yes thanks Carlos for sending that through, it was certainly a good read.

You might like to look at Steve VK5SFA's loop he's built for 160m, his DX
count on 160m CW has improved out of sight from a suburban setting with
this antenna.  A lot of good work being done by Steve and the team.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~sadler@netspace.net.au/tmla.html

I've used his prototype 40m TMLA a few times and the results are impressive.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM