[OZAPRS] HF APRS - Radios

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Dec 4 07:48:48 AEDT 2017

Suggestion

isolation transformer only required for a floating sound card ground and
or poor shielding/grounding. and the transformer in the case of poor
shielding/grounding must ave an electrostatic shield (which most do not)
. sound sound cards expect a floating load, and will object to grounding
the return to chassis. Some do not care.