[OZAPRS] Fw: 40M APRS frequencies

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:24:30 AEDT 2017

That's why I'm on 40m too! 😉 the shift up in frequency was to align with
the WIA band plan. As I've mentioned on this many times, I'm beaconing
every 10 minutes with a maximum power output of 25w pep into a Hustler 5-BTV

That frequency is your dial frequency for using 1600/1800Hz tones, however
as I'm using a PK232MBX with DSP filter (after market addition from
Timewave) my dial frequency is 510hz higher at 7.049110 LSB to compensate
for the 2110/2310Hz tones of the PK232MBX!

I'm using APRX with a 40m and a 2m ports, so anything heard on either is
forwarded directly to T2TAS.