[OZAPRS] FT8 for HF APRS ?

Murray Parnell vk2umz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 13:03:44 AEDT 2017

Hi Warren
There are no wspr igates that i am aware of.
I am not a software guy but the wspr decoding software by Joe Taylor is
open source.
The wspr encoder from qrp labs would be ideal for aprs as it already has a
GPS interface for location, timing and frequency reference. It would just
need someone to change the firmware to encode in aprs format.

https://www.qrp-labs.com/ultimate3.html

I would be happy to host a wspr aprs igate if the software was available.
How about it Glen ?

Murray
(VK2UMZ)