[OZAPRS] APRS Igate/Sgate on Raspberry Pi?

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:20:59 AEST 2016

Hey Andrew,
So much info, for which I thank you.

Current Hardware
Dell Optiplex 755
Ubuntu 14.04
Xastir 2.0.0 - 1Ubuntu1 (yes, old I know...it's what Synaptic gave me)
Paccomm Tiny2 (original!) Also have an Opentracker with KISS firmware for a
TNC if I need it.
FT1802 (My main VHF rig all tied up!)
Plenty of wi-fi and/or bluecable network to hook into

Object of the exercise is to provide IGATE service for this area without
tying up too much gear. I have an old 828 crystalised for 145.175 so
that'll prolly be the rig if I can't bludge something better off VK3JUG :-)

Want to put the whole lot in the back shed and just forget about it Trouble
is the project seems to grow every time I think about it.

norm
vk3xci