[OZAPRS] VK2MPJ-1 problems?

Ian Mills vk2him at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:11:20 AEST 2016

Hi Peter, not sure if you're monitoring this forum, it seems VK2MPJ-1 has
developed an intermittent problem in the last week or so - it seems to be
receiving Ok however I'm not able to decode it's packets the majority of
the time via VK2HIM-1. As a test, yesterday during the day I was able to
decode my handheld vk2him-9 and other stations however MPJs packets were
always corrupted. It came back to life of around 15:11 but went bad again
after midnight.

I'm not sure if a power cycle is needed with it or if teh transmitter is on
it's way out?
Cheers
Ian
vk2him