[OZAPRS] Anyone seen these???

Phil Shields shields_phil at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 3 12:04:40 AEDT 2016

I wonder if it supports a TTL/RS-232  3.3/5v GPS.

    On Wednesday, 2 March 2016, 21:42, Justin Albury <justin at jacomms.com> wrote:

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/111343736350

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com
0417246791

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.