[OZAPRS] Igate

Liz VK2XSE edodd55 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:42:03 AEDT 2016

QTR Wed, 2 Mar 2016 21:34:05 +1100 Robert QTC

>  Im only new at trying to set up a Igate, but cant afford
> to leave a computer online 24/7, unless you have a spare one your not
> using

I'm currently using an original eeepc, which uses a few watts at most.
I have other computers which run on about 35W to 40W which I leave on
all day. They and the radio run off the solar system. I'm unsure how
cheap a plan or prepay I can arrange to keep the proposed new system
online on 3G. I assure you I'll find a cheap way to do it.