[OZAPRS] HF net stations

Gerard Hill gerardvk2io at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:46:28 AEST 2016

Hi Tim (VK2HLT),
I've been receiving your beacons for a few days but they have not
reached the APRS-IS. This turned out to be a configuration issue (and
possible bug) with BPQ32. Gating is now working, but my APRS beacons are
not going out so more changes are needed. Other beacons are being sent
so you will still hear packets from here.

Scott (VK7HSE), I found your beacons as well. Your frequency is about
900 Hz lower than the new frequency. Your centre freq is about 7046 kHz
instead of 7046.9 kHz. Check the table below to see what your dial
frequency should be.

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO