[OZAPRS] ADS-B to APRS in Adelaide?

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Feb 26 18:55:52 AEDT 2016

Hi all

Not sure it really needs to gate to APRS on air - after all, ADSB can be received fairly simply and has a fairly good range when the aircraft are airborne... Cool to see none the less. My best friend and I have been transmitting ADSB for about six years I think, and it is rather cool - so powerful

Particularly since i am actually in Adelaide today, having come across to do some radio work at the airport, and decided to stay for the Torrens ParkRun tomorrow morning

Darryl VK2TDS