[OZAPRS] hardware suggestions

Andrew Bates ahbates at ualberta.ca
Tue Feb 16 09:11:29 AEDT 2016

I've used mikrotik hardware in isolated situations with great success. Very
reliable devices and you can easily put something like openwrt on them
(which is how I used them). I have one with a built in sim card slot and
slots for modem and WiFi cards (I think it is one of the 411 series) that
we used remotely for years with no problems. We were even able to do full
system updates over 3g with no problem.

Andrew
vk4daa