[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au Hosting

Marcus B mrmabs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:44:30 AEST 2016

Here's a question, does it actually need an interactive website, would
static content do the same job? Saves a lot of security hassle. Especially
since updates are few and far between.

On my own website (vk3tst.com) I use a simple one html page wiki that I
have upload automatically (to Dropbox) when I change it.

73, Marcus, vk3tst/vk5wtf