[OZAPRS] (no subject)

vk6ld at sjr.com.au vk6ld at sjr.com.au
Wed Sep 30 16:33:17 EST 2015

Hi Dick,

If VK7EX is sure his radio is switched off and/or he has never owned a
Kenwood TM-D710 radio, then someone has his callsign in a radio and has
been
transmitting somewhere in VK7 today (Wed 30/9) for the last 75 minutes as I
type this reply.

According to aprs.fi, VK7EX has position ambiguity switched on and the
position could be out by 111.1kms, but it is coming across RF and not via a
smartphone or computer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob...