[OZAPRS] Weather Station

VK5MW vk5mw at desertdata.com.au
Tue Sep 1 17:51:41 EST 2015

I have the WX3in1 Mini running on my iGate now. Unfortunately my weather station is not on the list of compatible devices. I have already looked over the majority of the models in the list and I’m suffering a bit of a conundrum.  It seems the one I have is packed with features and is the pick of the low end stations except! it  won’t do APRS (yet). The Davis units are very accurate and do APRS but cost a bucket.

Yeah I know.. Cake and im wanting to eat it.

By the way the Microsat devices are really neat. I just got mine on air and very impressed. Worth a look.