[OZAPRS] Weather Station

Andrew Scott mail at asphotos.com.au
Tue Sep 1 14:53:38 EST 2015

This software I use with my setup and  Raspberry Pi.

http://www.wviewweather.com

Talks to some of the ambient weather weather stations.

Have a play. It might work for you. ?

http://www.vk3bq.com/2014/07/25/raspberrypi-wview-weather-station/

I am a bit worried that the station is an American model. And you are using the Australian GSM mobile band below 915mhz.

Our Australian ISM band is above 915mhz. Can you make sure it's thing 915-928mhz!!

Vk3bq

Andrew Scott
0411101021
Sent from my iPhone