[OZAPRS] APRS not working & unable to log in

Gv's Exemail georgev at exemail.com.au
Mon Nov 30 15:00:43 EST 2015

Many thanks Phil to your responds. I suspect that I have a loose connection somewhere. Just not sure how I'm going to determine the problem. I seem to get a regular signal output, but It's not going anywhere as I can hear the transmission output signal on my VHF rig. It's probably either in the antenna or coax. I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.

Thanks for your support.

George Vielhauer
VK2NGA